Sunday, June 23, 2013

End of Spring Season 2013

As grass grow tall & green and as hay season has just begun, I'm closing my service for spring season. For next several months, I will pursue another seasonal profession of mine, which is also typical of Montana, a fly-fishing guide (http://leftyangler.blogspot.com).

Though I didn't find anything new inside of cows, running my own operation has been great yet quite new experience to me. I definitely call it GOOD FIRST SEASON in business!! Of course I didn't make Billions but I have a positive feeling and outlook for next season and beyond. My operation and I will grow. Master Breeder started much better than my first year guiding. Look how many days I guided in my first year!! & how have I been doing since my second year?

From now there might not be many updates at here and Facebook for next several months but that doesn't mean I'm forgetting about cows and AI. Not being involved with cows but fly-fishing doesn't mean I'm gone somewhere else or I become a totally different person (I wear different "work cloth" though!). It's THE Montana Life!! You will find me around Livingston anyway.
I will be back in cattle scenes probably in November. I may start to visit fall sales and annual conventions in the area. And I will be available for Winter breeding (= summer/fall calvers).

THANK all of you who worked with me during this season!! THANK all of readers at this site and Facebook!! We'll be in touch and see you along the dirt road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment