Monday, April 6, 2015

Midland Bull Test

Last Friday, April 3rd, I visited the annual Midland Bull Test sale. That was the third day of a three-day big sale schedule on which ONLY Angus bulls were on the list. This is one of my favorite sales and places to visit. It's an easy driving from Livingston and many people visit from all over the state. I bet there are many visitors and buyers from near-far states too.
I really went there to enjoy the sale (needed some relaxing as I've been busy with my other profession = fly-fishing!). It was really a nice day.
Yellowstone River is flowing in the back. Great location.
Wanderer........
Sale begun!
I honestly enjoyed the lunch.
I sat on one of the best seats to enjoy lunch and watch the auction on the screen.

Though I didn't stay all day, I knew it was a good sale that made both sellers and buyers happy.

This would be the last sales that I visit around here. Now I start to talk ranches around here for the upcoming breeding season.

No comments:

Post a Comment