Saturday, December 22, 2012

X'mas Present Surprise!!

I was going to post other stuffs later on but I received an unexpected X'mas present this morning!
During the trade show at Montana Stockgrowers Association Annual Convention, I did want to visit other vendors' booths too. During slow hours, I walked around, talked with some people, and introduced myself as well. I really appreciated some freebies and filled a couple of drawings for some sort of gifts. I do recall I filled one at Montana Red Angus Association's booth as I was passing. It was a drawing for a beautiful hard-bound book of the breed.
Quite a surprise!! According to the enclosed note, my name was drawn! I bet there were lots of people filled tickets. I can't remember if I had ever won this kind of stuff. Probably not that I remember..... I just browsed it quickly and it's really a beautiful book with wonderful pictures!
Thank you very much to MT Red Angus Assoc!
Merry X'mas to all creatures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment